Friday, December 08, 2006

Flickr links to Great Car Pics


Looking threw Flickr this morning I came across a couple interesting new groups. and a Bog I think is just great.
For those not familiar with Flickr it is place to post your photos pictures of family, friends things we love (not surprisingly cars) I post there . This mornings finds are the car directory with more than 2,000 members and 20,000 photos cool cars, the Art of classic cars, and Classic/collectible cars and motorcycles
When your at car directory scroll down and it will show you the groups that are associated with it.
I also found a link to the Car [directory] that is a best of car pictures from Flickr




Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

2 comments:

Bruce Wood said...

Thanks for your positive comments on my CAR[directory]車 and my CAR[directory]車 blog! One thing, though, that I'd like to point out; there are still some excellent car photographers on Flickr who do not post to my group and some who do post don't allow the blogging of their photos!

We are working hard to get as many members as we can and to encourage excellence in photography. Thanks again and hope to see you on Flickr!

Anonymous said...

Hi...Have been in the Automotive Paint Business for 27 years. I enjoy giving others feedback especially on custom finishes. Enjoy your post!